Re: [xml] XML file handling difficulty

On 4/27/05, anna an <annag2nu yahoo com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am a newbie in XML handling and have the following
requirement. I have to parse a XML file and load the
contents of the file to variable (internal structures)
and then load it to a flat file.

Please help me .

Thankx

Hey,

One of the things you can take a look at is the xmlDocDumpMemory() function.

Parse the file as normal with xmlParseFile(), then do whatever you
want with the xmlDoc, use xmlDocDumpMemory() to copy it into memory
and do your regular file operations on it

I'm not quite sure if this is what you want though.

:wq!
Kenneth Østby