[xml] Validating one element - xmlSchemaValidateOneElement

Hi there,

I'm having a lot of trouble validating single elements in the tree (vs validating the whole document) with a schema (I'm using libxml2.6.19.).

Using a simple schema and xml document and trying to validate "Tove", I got this error: note2.xml:7:element to: Schemas validity error : Element 'to': No matching global declaration available.

Here's the code snippet:
if ((!xmlStrcmp(xmlNodeGetContent(cur), (const xmlChar *)keyword)))
{
   elemValid = xmlSchemaValidateOneElement(schemaValidCtxtPtr, cur);
}

<?xml version="1.0"?><note
xmlns="http://www.w3schools.com";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3schools.com note.xsd">

<to>Tove</to>
<from>Jani</from>
<heading>Reminder</heading>
</note>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://www.w3schools.com"; elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns="http://www.w3schools.com";>
        <xs:element name="note">
                <xs:complexType>
                        <xs:sequence>
                                <xs:element name="to" type="xs:string"/>
                                <xs:element name="from" type="xs:string"/>
                                <xs:element name="heading" type="xs:string"/>
                                <xs:element name="body" type="xs:string"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
        </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

And does libxml2 currently validate elements with xs:restriction, xs:minInclusive, etc?

Thanks a lot!
Karen