Re: [xml] old exsl:document bug back?

-On [20050406 15:02], Daniel Veillard (veillard redhat com) wrote:
On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 02:26:45PM +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
 Your example is not complete so unusable.

Yes, sorry, behind a SSH link right now with a tremendous lag.

[snip]

Yes, dumb me, should have tested that example.

 I can't reproduce the bug you pointed to. I can't reproduce your bug either

True, the original bug is definitely fixed, apologies for missing that fact.
I am not sure if my issue is a genuine bug or simply something stupid on my
side.

Please see:

http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/df/conformance/conformance.xsl
http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/df/conformance/conformance.xml

Sorry for not cutting it smaller, but this may be a better way of seeing
where I futzed.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
After a silent, peaceful night, you took my Heart and slipped away...