Re: [xml] using "raise" in Python error handler callbacks

Daniel Veillard wrote:

Make this a 'void *' normally set to 'NULL', and then abort the normal
processing if it is != NULL. Wrapper code may then tunnel any data through it.

  and what happens when 2 threads use libxml2 python bindings. Parsing of A
fails because parsing of B generated and error. No this is more complex than
that, really.

Well, I was referring to 'errno' which uses TLS, but I agree that this may
be more work than necessary.

Regards,
                Stefan