[xml] Trio Issues in libxml?

HI Everyone,

  I searched hi and low on this list and Google. I am trying to compile the 2.6.13 version of libxml. I have the iconv and zlib binaries and includes installed and referenced with no issue. When I do the compilation, I get errors related to trio. So I went into my config file and removed TRIO from the compilation list in the project.

  Well I still get the following link errors no matter what I do:

   Creating library bin.msvc\libxml2.lib and object bin.msvc\libxml2.exp

uri.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

xmlmemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

xmlregexp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf referenc

ed in function _xmlRegPrintAtomType

xmlschemas.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

catalog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf referenced

 in function _xmlCatalogDumpEntry

error.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf referenced i

n function _xmlReportError

parserInternals.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

relaxng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

xmlIO.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

xmlschemas.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf refere

nced in function _xmlSchemaAddElement

xpath.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf referenced

in function _xmlXPathNextParent

relaxng.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

tree.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

uri.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

xlink.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

HTMLtree.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

nanoftp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

nanohttp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

parser.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf referenced

 in function _xmlParseBalancedChunkMemoryInternal

catalog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf reference

d in function _xmlCatalogGetSystem

encoding.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

entities.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

HTMLparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_snprintf

error.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_vfprintf referenced

in function _xmlGenericErrorDefaultFunc

error.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_vsnprintf referenced

 in function _xmlParserError

xmlreader.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_vsnprintf refere

nced in function _xmlTextReaderReadInnerXml

xmlwriter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_vsnprintf

xmlstring.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_vsnprintf

nanoftp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_sscanf referenced

in function _xmlNanoFTPGetConnection

xmlmemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_sscanf

xmlschemastypes.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_sscanf

xmlreader.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_printf reference

d in function _xmlTextReaderValidatePush

xmlregexp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_printf

bin.msvc\libxml2.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link.exe' : return code '0x460'

Stop.

  As you can see, the above link errors are crying about trio. I went and downloaded trio and compiled it as well. I didnât see it in the list of required libraries at all, but nonetheless, I still have the above errors. I am using VC++ 6.0 and 7.1 (yields the same results reguardless).

  What am I missing?

-Timothy