Re: [xml] trying to build a document with a shared dictionary

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 05:39:20PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:

I'll take the opportunity to bring up this older issue again that I ran
into. You suggested then to use shared dictionaries between documents to
avoid a memory problem when moving nodes from one document to another.

  Please bugzilla, so it doesn't get lost again !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team