Re: [xml] Deep-copy of xsltStylesheetPtr?

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Another thing which should not be underestimated is that most
useful stylesheets are compound, made of multiple XML via xsl:include
or xsl:import, and those are loaded on-the-fly when compiling the
stylesheet, they would escape your caching scheme, unless you override
the loading functions (at the libxml2 level or at the xsltSetLoaderFunc
from recent libxslt/documents.h).

Good point.  I should be able to overload that.  I'll get the simpler case
working first and run some benchmarks to see what this actually gets me.

Thanks for your help.

-Rasmus