Re: [xml] xmlParseDoc in thread => Segfault

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 08:30:58AM +0200, Morten W. J. wrote:
It seems that :
xmlParseFile, in our case, cannot be called in a thread, although only that
thread uses libXml(!!!, so it is probably not a thread problem in the common
sense)

Is anybody having any input on that case?

  No idea of what is going on. testThread.c is part of the regression tests
and test this case. In doubt upgrade to a newer version anyway. If you
initialized the library in the main thread then I don't see what might be
going on.
   http://xmlsoft.org/threads.html

Daniel