Re: [xml] Re: Newbie memory allocation problem with xmlDocDumpFormatMemory

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 03:05:20PM -0400, Victor Ng wrote:
Should it be fairly safe to assume that I don't even have to bother
with calling xmlCleanupParser() as long as I cleanup everything else I
use?

  yes

Also - where is xmlFree(*ptr) defined?

  it's a global variable containing a pointer to the function. In mutithreaded
apps the global variable is in TLS.

I'm using the OSX version of libxml2 - 2.5.4.

  Upgrade !!!
  http://www.zveno.com/open_source/libxml2xslt.html

Daniel