Re: [xml] element name, content share memory

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:03:12PM -0400, Cory Virok wrote:
I ran into what might be a bug when debugging my application.

Given the document
<root>
   <X>X</X>
</root>

The memory address of the 'X' element's content is the same as the
memory address of the 'X' element's name field of its xmlNode. This
seems to happen when the content of an element is the same as the name
of the element and both are 3 characters or less.

  yes, it's normal, it's not a bug, it's a feature.

Daniel