[xml] validation with multiple XML Schemata
- From: Kasimier Buchcik <kbuchcik 4commerce de>
- To: <xml gnome org>
- Subject: [xml] validation with multiple XML Schemata
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:05:18 +0200
I sent this to the list, since responding directly to you, I didn't
came through to you. I got:
"your email address is not marked as one of the approved emails
by the recipient(s) IKAPITAN bloomberg net".
IGOR KAPITANKER, BLOOMBERG/ 65E 55TH wrote:
I got a new requirement for my project to support multiple schemas.I
am looking for the example to parse XML documents to be validated by
multiple schemas in one application(server). Where can I find one for
libxml2? Thanx in advance - Igor
A few questions from my side:
1. Do you want an XML document to validate against multiple schemata
sequentially? --> Create a schema and validate the doc
sequentially with every schema.
2. Do you need to construct a schema which is composed of multiple
XML schemata? --> Create a master schema document, which
<include>s or <import>s the other schema documents, then validate
against the master schema.
Does the above meet your question?
Unfortunately I do not know of any examples for the use of XS with
libxml2 besides the parts in xmllint.c, testSchemas.c and xstc.py.
] [Thread Prev