[xml] VC++ 6.0 Linking Problem

Hi,
I am new to xmllib2 and I am trying to compile the source code on win2K using VC++ 6 IDE.  I made a seperate static lib project of iconv source (iconv.lib) and then made a seperate static lib project of libxml2 source (libxml.lib).  Now I made a dialog based application where I am linking both iconv.lib and libxml.lib to make use of the parser.

I am getting the following linking errors.  Can anyone please suggest me what could be the problem.
Thanks in advance,
Nitesh

--------------------Configuration: testlibxml - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/testlibxml.lib and object Debug/testlibxml.exp
libxml.lib(encoding.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _errno
libxml.lib(xmlIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _errno
libxml.lib(nanohttp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _errno
iconv.lib(iconv.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _errno
iconv.lib(iconv.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__locale_charset
Debug/testlibxml.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
testlibxml.exe - 6 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Do you Yahoo!?