Re: [xml] schema validation of element hierarchy through element wildcard

Hi,

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
philippe ventrillon wrote:
I face a problem using libxml2 and as i am quite new to xml ans schema, i'd like someone to tell me if
this is a bug or if i missed something obvious.
[...]
It's a bug. I'll commit the fix + add your test case to the regression
tests soon; below is the patch in case you need it now.
[...]
[...]

The fix is commited in CVS now - xmlschemas.c rev. 1.93. The test case
is not included yet, since I don't know yet what to do with the content
model error raised by XSV.

Regards,

Kasimier