[xml] Re: Possible bug on content addition then node deletion.

        BTW, in my previous post, ignore the underscore typo!  ;o)

Regards,
                Jose.

--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein