Re: [xml] Validating Schemata

On Friday 12 November 2004 14:23, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
[...]

/tmp/XMLSchema.xsd:974: element element: Schemas parser error :
Element 'element': A global element declaration with the name 'group'
does already exist.

It's a bug. Sub-components of 'all' and 'choice' were put into the
top-level symbol space. Will commit the fix soon.

Fixed now in CVS.

Addionally you'll get another bug, indicating the
'version' attribute to be not a valid 'token'. Will commit the fix soon.

Fixed now in CVS.

Great, I'll switch to CVS HEAD and continue to report bugs, in case I find any
new.

Cheers,

                Frans