Re: [xml] Structured error handler not getting called for validation errors

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 10:04:19AM -0500, Parag Chandra wrote:
I guess I'm not surprised it broke something. You mention there is a
working solution in CVS. Do you mean that it fixes the problem described
in this post as well as the problem I was having related to catching
validity errors?

  I hope so. I suggest you test the cvs snapshot just in case...

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team