Re: [xml] Re: xpath & node creation

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 11:16:42AM +0100, Thomas Rokohl wrote:
hi again,

is there a reason why the xmlXPathObject has no xmlNodePtr of the element?
( and why is xmlXPathObject not xmlNodePtr? )

  an xmlXPathObject is an XPath object. Not a pointer to a node.
That obect may be an node set, in which case there is an array of node
pointers associated.

i mean it's very costly to search the xmlNodePtr in the parent nodetab.

  I don't understand you, I know about node parents, about node sets,
but "parent nodetab" doesn't sounds related to what I know.

Daniel