[xml] XML Schema and SOAP question

Hi all...sorry for the possibly redundant question, but the search feature
for the archives is busted and I couldn't find it by hand.

I'm trying to validate a SOAP-wrapped document, but the schema parser dies
in trying to parse SOAP's schema (it's
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope). Looks like it's dying at the
<any> element which shows up in a few places.

The specific error is "Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:4185".

The relevant code seems to be in xmlSchemaBuildAContentModel():

        case XML_SCHEMA_TYPE_ANY:
            /* TODO : handle the namespace too */
            /* TODO : make that a specific transition type */
            TODO ctxt->state =
                xmlAutomataNewTransition(ctxt->am, ctxt->state, NULL,
                                         BAD_CAST "*", NULL);

I can't imagine I'm the first one to have this problem. What is the normal
solution/workaround?

Thanks,
George