Re: [xml] Using the _Private Pointyer in xmlNode

Hi John,

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 06:35 -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
Hello,

I've just started using the xml library. In traversing the tree after
parsing, it would be convenient to be able to refer to a user area. Will I
encounter any problems if I use the _Private pointer in xmlNode? I am not
using a SAX handler.

Yes, the _private pointer is there specifically for user (i.e. your)
data to be stored. The libxml functions will never touch that element in
the data structures.

Cheers,
Malcolm