[xml] Release of libxml2-2.6.10

  I made a new release last Sunday. There is already a bug found in
it, i.e. the problem in catalog.c that Igor raised.
the source can be found in xmlsoft.org, but it is not on the GNOME
servers.

* Web page generated for ChangeLog
* build fixes:
   --without-html problems
   make check without make all
* portability:
   problem with xpath.c on Windows (MSC and Borland)
   memcmp vs. strncmp on Solaris
   XPath tests on Windows (Mark Vakoc)
   C++ do not use "list" as parameter name
   make tests work with Python 1.5 (Ed Davis)
* improvements:
   made xmlTextReaderMode public
   small buffers resizing (Morten Welinder)
   add --maxmem option to xmllint
   add xmlPopInputCallback() for Matt Sergeant
   refactoring of serialization escaping
   added escaping customization
* bugfixes:
   xsd:extension (Taihei Goi)
   assorted regexp bugs (William Brack)
   xmlReader end of stream problem
   node deregistration with reader
   URI escaping and filemanes
   XHTML1 formatting (Nick Wellnhofer)
   regexp transition reduction (William)
   various XSD Schemas fixes (Kasimier Buchcik)
   XInclude fallback problem (William)
   weird problems with DTD (William)
   structured error handler callback context (William)
   reverse xmlEncodeSpecialChars() behaviour back to escaping '"'

  I will be out of the Internet for 2 weeks, hopefully William and Dodji
can handle most of the administrative issues in the meantime,

   thanks,

Daniel