Re: [xml] Question about parent/child (python-libxml2)

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:53:59AM +0200, Stïphane Bidoul wrote:
 I think it's all StÃphane Bidoul faults :-), he added support
for iterator at the Python level.

I plead not guilty, your honour :-)
According to the NEWS file (which BTW has some accents
problems on xmlsoft.org) it was not me who implemented
the iterators...

   Dohh, apologies...

The accented char problem is the following:

gnome:~/XML/doc -> xmllint --noout news.html
gnome:~/XML/doc ->

  the file is declared as being ISO-8859-1, the accents are expressed
in that encoding, it's fine, but ...
gnome:~ -> telnet xmlsoft.org 80
Trying 194.199.20.115...
Connected to xmlsoft.org.