Re: [xml] SOAP-DSIG and OASIS WSS Soap message security

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 04:20:41PM -0700, Juneja, Manoj wrote:
Hi All,

        Can someone on this list explain me how the SOAP-DSIG
specification (
relate to the OASIS WSS SOAP Message Security 1.0 specification? If I
have to make use of XML signature tags in my SOAP envelope then what
specification should I follow?

If this is not the right forum to ask specification related questions,
please point me to the correct list.

  Wrong forum.
  Ask on the xml-dist-app w3 org for SOAP related question.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team