Re: [libxml++] Re: [xml] libxml version numbers

Jesse Pelton wrote:
Daniel was giving an example of something he would not guarantee.  With
that context, what he said was equivalent to, "I would not guarantee
that an application build [sic] and running with libxml2-2.6.9 will also
compile with 2.6.8 or will run correctly with 2.6.8 shared libs."  This
seems reasonable to me.  I think he'd argue that an app built with 2.6.8
would also work with 2.6.9, barring reliance on bugs in the earlier
version or the introduction of bugs in the later.

Ah yes, sorry, for an unknown reason, my brain dropped the "not" part of the previous mail.

Mike