Re: [xml] odd values for node->content after xsltApplyStylesheet

  Please stick to the list for discussions, Re-Cc'ing the list.

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 05:07:47PM -0500, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
1) um.. I'm using libxml2-2.6.9 and libxslt-1.1.6.  I don't see a more
recent version.

  Then the content field of an ELEMENT node should be NULL

2) you mean it _was_ a line number and got changed, or it's _supposed_
to be a line number?

  It was used for line number, there is now a new line filed for this.
You're still using old libxml2 parsing code, not 2.6.9, that's the only
explanation I can find. Or there is still a code path where the old
way is used and that's a bug.

Daniel