[xml] odd values for node->content after xsltApplyStylesheet

I was trying to track down a core dump problem (bug #141768) and noticed
some odd values in the xmlNode structure.  It seems like the
node->content is being filled with garbage data during a call to
xsltApplyStylesheet.  I'm seeing values like 0xfffffffe, 0xffffff7b,
etc..., which look vaguely like something is trying to store a negative
integer in the pointer field.

Is that supposed to happen?  After working around the core dump
problem, the presence of these values doesn't seem to cause problems if
I xmlFreeNode() the node.  Am I just getting lucky, or does
xmlFreeNode() somehow know not to free the content when it looks like
one of the values I'm seeing?

eric