Re: [xml] Using xml catalogs

I done it, but it still not woks. I'm sending my testing program for it
(it has only 2 lines), xml document and catalog. I don't know what's wrong.

-petrn

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 09:58:31AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 11:33:27AM +0100, Petr Novak wrote:
Hallo,
I have the following questin: I need to use some XML catalog resolution in
my XML document, but the <?oasis-xml-catalog?> processing instruction is
ignored by libxml2.

Libxml implements this, check your syntax and the location of said PI it
will only be accepted at the very beginning of the document, per the spec !

Daniel

Petr Novak, Liberouter Project (www.liberouter.org)
E-mail: novak merlot ics muni cz