Re: [xml] XDS parsing

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 03:51:05PM -0300, Marcelo Elias Del Valle wrote:
Hello,

I am new to xml and on the list. I was searching the example codes and I found
the following:
static void

    xmlParserCtxtPtr ctxt; /* the parser context */
    xmlDocPtr doc; /* the resulting document tree */
    /* create a parser context */
    ctxt = xmlNewParserCtxt();
    /* parse the file, activating the DTD validation option */
    doc = xmlCtxtReadFile(ctxt, filename, NULL, XML_PARSE_DTDVALID);

      This validades the parsed file with DTD. However, I would like to validate a
xml using XSD, through a namespace definition. How could it be done?

  currently XSD validation is only possible on a parsed document tree.
See testSchemas.c or xmllint.c in the distribution for schemas support.

Daniel