From: Ralf [mailto:ralfml alfray com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 7:18 PM
To: Israel Ganor
Subject: Re: [xml] RE: Link error in libxml 2.6.7 on Win32 + crash

on 2004/03/16 11:35 PM Israel Ganor said the following:
Hi Emanuel,

I compile my C program with  Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, as a
multithreaded C runtime  DLL (using msvcrt.dll). I link it
statically
with libxml_a.lib.

Suggestion: is libxml compiled using the same runtime model?
(project > properties > C/C++ > code generation > runtime library).

More generally that sounds like maybe some compile flags are
not compatible.

I do use 2.6.7, static linking, the app is C++ and VS7, so it
should not
be that much different. It uses xmlParseFile() to get the dom
and uses
the xpath portion too and I haven't find any problem.

R/