[xml] Changing xmlwriter DTD writing part

Hello,

I found some major problems in the DTD writing part of the xmlwriter.
Since some of them are design problems I will have to make some greater
changes in this part.

Daniel, may I change the DTD part of the API/ABI to make it usable?
Otherwise I would have to write some new functions...

Is there anybody out there who uses the xmlwriter to write DTD's?
Because if there is nobody using it, changing the API/ABI would not be
a great pain :-).

Servus -- Alfred

--
Alfred Mickautsch

schuler business solutions AG
Karl-Berner-Str. 4
D-72285 Pfalzgrafenweiler
tel:    +49 (0)74 45 830-184
fax:    +49 (0)74 45 830-349
e-mail: alfred mickautsch schuler-ag com