[xml] XML Catalogs trouble

Hi all,
I can ask something about XML catalogs. I'm using XML reader interface and
I need to use XML catalog which I have specified in the parsed XML document.
Although the XML catalog is specified in XML document, it is not added and
nothing is resolved. If I add it manulay by xmlLoadCatalog, it works fine.

So, I tried to parse XML document by xmlParseFile, bud it was the same problem.

I read in libxml 2 documentation that it creates two XML catalogs, the first
global and the second for current XML document (where is catalog specified by
<?oasis-xml-catalog catalog="..."?> which I need). But I don't find any how
to use this second catalog.

Can anybody advise me, please?

Thank you
-petrn