Re: [xml] valgrind errrors with this small sample program

Hello!

Replying to my own post since I found out that the memory access errors were
also reproducible when running the attached sample XML document (which is
identical to the contents of the xml_cmds array).

I invoked valgrind like this:

valgrind -v --leak-check=yes --num-callers=50 xmllint xql-frag.xml

(As mentioned in my previous mail, this happened on a Debian 3.0 ("Woody")
system (glibc 2.2.5, gcc 2.95.4, kernel 2.4.25))

So, this does not seem to be just limited to xmlParseMemory() (which I used in
the small sample program attached to my previous mail).

Greetings,

        Holger