Re: [xml] I got libxml2 to link on Windows and repaired a "bug"

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:14:09AM -0700, Eric S. Eberhard wrote:
Sorry -- xmlFileClose()

At 01:31 AM 3/9/04, you wrote:
On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 07:46:49PM -0700, Eric S. Eberhard wrote:
Note:  I am using 2.5.11 as that is what I use on my unix versions
[...]
2) I got it linked statically into my application and almost everything
worked as well as unix with one exception --> if dumping a document to
stdout I would loose all or part of it.  After much hunting and agony I
had
to patch xmlIO.c as such just before the "return(0)" for stdout and
stdin:

    if (fil == stdout || fil == stderr)
        fflush(fil);

  Hum, okay, that makes sense, changed in my tree, this should hit CVS
at some point, thanks !

Daniel