From: William M. Brack [mailto:wbrack mmm com hk]
Sent: Monday, 8 March 2004 3:34 PM
To: Zurcher, Eric (LI, Black Mountain)
Subject: Re: [xml] New xmlsave module needs to be added to Win32
Makefiles

Eric Zurcher csiro au said:
Hi,

I just pulled down the current CVS source for building under Win32.
It appears that a few days ago, Daniel moved a number of output
functions into a new module, xmlsave.c. The various Win32 Makefiles
still need to be updated to reflect this change.

Should I submit the (trivial) patches required, or leave it to Igor?

Go ahead and submit your proposed patches.  If they're truly trivial
(by definition that means that I can understand them :-) either Igor
(if he's available) or I can commit them.

Bill