[xml] Re: AW: Help please re: libxml2

Eric S. Eberhard wrote:

I thank you greatly for that tip. Unfortunately I did do that and I did load the project and did follow the instructions and did have the exact problem I posted. The readme does NOT have any info on where to get static binaries like I asked about. Which is why I posted this.

If I remember well, the suggested readme in the version you are using urges people NOT to open those project files. They are broken, unmaintained and way behind the time. Even if not, the code was Windows-ready. Fixing a broken VC project file should take an enthusiastic VC user less than quarter an hour.

Only an idiot assumes that everyone else is ... and only an a%$^$ insists on proving it by sending nasty posts.

May the Thunder strike me down if I understood what you meant.

(800) 569-1122 Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a message)

Have an office and never show presence, shame on you. I wouldn't check the messages either.

Ciao,
Igor