[xml] mailing list torubles

  I dont know what changed but it seems that the mailing list is
loosing mail, i.e. mails are sent, but never show on-list or in the
administrative mailing list interface. I can't fix this nor debug
it, I don't have access to the mail server at gnome.org. Until this
is looked at and fixed, well if your mail doesn't go though post a new
one. My two attemps at replying to Adam Dickmeiss on his QName Schemas
patch were lost that way (the patches are commited, CVS is reliable !)
Apparently Lucas Brasilino is seeing the same problem.

Daniel