Re: [xml] work for next release

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 08:18:45AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
From: Daniel Veillard
  Well the patch seems integrated in CVS, so that should ship (tomorrow
probably). Can you double check what's in CVS (or try ) so we are 100% sure
things are okay ?

Having problems trying to download the snap. Looking at CVS

  hum working from here, even behind a NAT ...

( as well as the viewcvs web interface, it doesnt look
like that change is there. Running against a build from current cvs,
including xmlwriter.h as the first libxml header causes syntax errors in

  Okay right it was not applied, I manually did the change as the patch
embedded in the mail got broken, seems to work here, commited,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team