Re: [xml] SAX2 or SAX1 for performance

Jerome Pesenti said:
Greetings,

I am using libxml/libxslt for parsing XML and HTML and
doing XSL transformation. Performance is very
important to me, should I call

    xmlSAXDefaultVersion(2);

before doing anything?

Thanks!
Jerome

The default version is automatically set to SAX2 by default, so an
explicit call to change it is not necessary.  It looks like the API
documentation does not mention this (at least within the
xmlSaxDefaultVersion writeup, and I'll add something the next time I
do a CVS commit), but with a little grepping and a quick look at the
source this can be answered pretty quickly.

Bill