Re: [xml] Parsing with error messages suppression

Look at xmlSetGenericErrorFunc in  xmleRR.h.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 cosminb saguaro ro wrote:

Hello,

I'm a novice to libxml2.

I'm parsing an xml using xmlParseFile() fct. If the xml file is not well
formed (or not an xml file) the parser output some messages on stderr. I
didn't find in the documentation some property or some way to suppress
errors.
Looking in the 2.6.0 sources I found the XML_PARSE_NOERROR and
XML_PARSE_NOWARNING that can be passed to the xmlReadDoc() fct. Is there
something similar for 2.4.2 version ?

I'm using libxml2-2.4.2

I'm not subscribed, so please CC me.

Thank you in advance.