[xml] about xmlThrDefDefaultBufferSize

Hello .

I want to know usage of xmlThrDefDefaultBufferSize.
Im producing some controler using libxml2, and make it small as
possible as I can.
Libxml2 uses match memory when parse the control target file, written
by xml.
The xml file size about 50Kbytes, but the system uses over 10 MByte
when read it.
Thats why I try to change default buffer size of xml library. And I
found related functions as ....
1. xmlCleanupParser()
2. xmlThrDefDefaultBufferSize
and
3. xmlThrDefBufferAllocScheme

I tried these functions on my software but any effect appears.
Would anyone teach me how to use these function ?

thank you.