Re: [xml] Mail archive pages need repair

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 11:02:01AM -0400, Jesse Pelton wrote:
When I follow the mail archive link at http://xmlsoft.org, I end up at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/.  I'd like to search the archives,
but when I click the "Search!" button, I get a 404 with the following
explanation: "The requested URL /mailman/search was not found on this
server."

  this is the mail archive search on gnome.org it's broken.
Use http://xmlsoft.org/search.php?query=&scope=LISTS&submit=Search+...

If I follow the "More info on this list..." link from the archive page
and click the "old archives" link on the page that comes up, I get
another 404, with the message, "The requested URL /messages/ was not
found on this server."

  those were mail from before the list migrated to the gnome servers,
I don't think there is anything useful in those w.r.t. the current code.

Daniel