RE: [xml] ebXML examples

Sorry about the wrong post.  But my point is when I do search on Google
for .Net approaches to ebXML it brings up some pretty useless info. Our
technical department uses .Net technologies and doesn't really want to
shift from that (but will if necessary), and most of what I have read on
ebXML implementations has been with Linux systems. Personally I'd prefer
a Linux approach but our Technical Director doesn't know _anything_
about Linux. Therefore a shift in technologies would seriously undermine
his authority, which is why I need a _good_ case study on this stuff.
Maybe I should be asking OASIS this question, but I just thought I'd try
to get a feel from the community first.

Matthew Carter

Lead Developer

+44 (0) 870 990 5166

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/

Translation services for 140 different languages

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/website_translation.shtml

Website translations for all file types, formats and technology