Re: [xml] xmlCopyProp() / xmlCopyPropList() don't work properly

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 06:23:34PM +0200, Oliver Stöneberg wrote:
I want to copy a attribute list from one node to another. The
function xmlCopyPropList() did return a copy of the attributes, but
it didn't out them into the "target" node. "properties" was still
NULL.

Same for the function xmlCopyProp().

I tried it with libxml2-2.6.7 and libxml2-2.6.10 on MSVC and MinGW.
Both show the same behavior.

  This is not a bug. The function says it copies the attribute(s)
inserting the results in the node attribute list is not part of the
function work.

Daniel