Re: [xml] xmlReaderForIO

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 05:13:55PM +0200, Minor Gordon wrote:
which looks good.
However,
I don't want to be given an allocated buffer to fill.  I already have
the XML in memory, and I simply want to return a buffer and tell libxml2
how long it is.  No copy.

Is that possible?  Surely someone else has done this..

  Not possible with that API as far as I can tell.
Memory bandwidth of current machines is really high, and this avoid libxml2
from moving the data later so this should not be a big deal in practice.

Daniel