Re: [xml] generate-id() in XSLT

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 04:50:45PM -0400, Siyan, Karanjit (NIH/NLM/NCBI) wrote:
Just came across a situation where generate-id() in XSLT in LIBXML2 does not
do what is expected. It generates an empty string.

Can anyone confirm that this is true? And is there an expected fix?

  That sounds unlikely,
  we need a reproductible test case for any analysis, both the XSLT and
the XML provided as an email attachment.
   http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html

  when running xsltproc, using the -v flag can give you a verbose
log of all operations, you can get an initial idea of what's going on using
it. But for any debug from us we need the tests cases.

Daniel