Re: [xml] patch: custom I/O BufferCreateFilename handlers

From: Daniel Veillard

  can you make a monimal patch on top of the previous one ? It's very
small
but being back after 6 weeks on the road I have a huge pile of TODOs and
every little bit helps,

I wont be able to get this to you until Monday at the earliest (leaving in
the morning for the weekend). I had to move a lot of things around so back
to the beginning on testing. Unfortunately I based it on the
xmlRegister/DeRegisterNode functions which come to find out are not thread
safe (due to where the Default functions are when compiled). All they do is
set the globals, never just the thread state.

Now, due to the amount of changes, do you still want a patch to the previous
one or a clean one against CVS?

Rob