Re: [xml] question about multi-threaded-ness of libxml2

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 08:40:08AM -0400, Jones, Mark A (Mark) wrote:
Daniel,

Thanx for the speedy response.  I have two more questions:

1.  I am in doubt as to what xmlCleanupParser() is cleaning up and I would
prefer not to call it.  My concern then would be how to get cleanup the global memory that the parser used.

  the parser doesn't allocate global memory, the library is allocating it,
and that's what that function is for.

2.  I noticed that there is a compile time flag called "LIBXML_THREAD_ENABLED".  Do I need to compile the
libxml2 libraries with this flag to ensure MT saft-ness?

  You must configure with thread support enabled, yes.

Daniel