From: Igor Zlatkovic [mailto:igor zlatkovic com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 4:56 PM
To: Jinho Suk
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] saving to file with new lines

On 02.06.2004 09:27, Jinho Suk wrote:

Hello.

I am using xmlSaveFileEnc function to save xmlDoc to a file.
However, the saved file does not have any new line feeds.
When I open the file in a text editor, it's a very long line, which makes it hard to read.

Is there a way to print with new lines?

If not, does someone have a similar function?
Thank you very much.

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlSaveFormatFileEnc

Ciao,
Igor