Re: [xml] xmlCharEncodingHandler->output getting invalid

After debugging a bit more (and less reproducing it) I can say, that the
callback pointer gets invalid between the call of
xmlOutputBufferCreateFilename() in xmlSaveFormatFileEnc() (line 8562,
tree.c) and the call of xmlAllocOutputBuffer() (line 2290, xmlIO.c).
I had it already when I entered xmlOutputBufferCreateFilename() but it
also was OK after it called the xmlRegisterDefaultOutputCallbacks() and
got bad after it. Everything is pretty vague, but maybe it helps to get
to the bottom of it.