Re: [xml] xmlTextWriterSetIndent question

Hi:

I'm using libxml2.6.5 on redhat7.3.
I have searched ML archive and CVS but I could not find the solution,so I
post here.

Problem is:
I have used xmlwriter api and received an output differ from my expectation.
The output file(end tag of element <B>) is not properly indented.

Question is:
Is this the intended behaviour or a bug ?

        A bug :) I'll take a look. Thanks.

regards

--

[]'s