[xml] Re: CVS tags

Philip Ludlam wrote:
Dear All,

Am I right in thinking that libxml2 (and libxslt) are tagged before
release?

If so, can someone tell me what format they are in (i.e.: release_x_y_z
or libxml2_x_y_z)?

(this is for keeping up to date with releases though anoncvs.gnome.org).

I don't know the answer, but I'd bet that 'cvs log README.txt' in your checkout directory would make the answer pretty clear; all tags and branches show up at the top of the log output.

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver zope com